Information about the Walk to End Epilepsy on February 2, 2018 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena is provided below. More information will be updated from now until the event. Stay informed by email, too - we will be sending emails to all registrants. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us at 310.670.2870 or 800.564.0445 or email@example.com.
Throughout the event, there will be various activities and sights for you to explore, including a walk-through giant inflatable brain, team sign decoration stations, food trucks, arts and crafts, games, activity booths and more!
Date & Time
Saturday, February 2, 2019
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103
Parking is FREE in Lots K and F
Early Check-in/Registration Opens/Event Begins: 8:00 AM
Stage Programming Begins: 9:00 AM
5K Run/Walk + 1 Mile Stroll Starts: 10:00 AM
Fun Ends Until Next Year: 12:00 PM
$25 per person (2 yrs old and above). Having difficulties paying for the registration fee? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.670.2870
Map, Directions & Parking
- The Rose Bowl is located at 1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103. Directions at rosebowlstadium.com.
- Parking is free and widely available in Lots F and K.
- ADA-designated spots will be available. Stay tuned for further instructions on how to easily access the ADA-designated sports.
- View the PARKING MAP (coming soon!) for details on parking and event space.
How to Get Involved
- There are many different ways you can get involved in the Walk to End Epilepsy - from creating a team, sponsoring an activity or the event, volunteering, and beyond! View the GET INVOLVED page for more information.
- Register to attend the event! Registration is $25 per person (for all persons 2 years old and above). Having difficulties paying for the registration fee? Contact us at email@example.com or 310.670.2870
- NOTE: To attend the walk to end epilepsy, you must REGISTER. Online registration closes at 5 pm PST on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Onsite registration is available as early as 8 am.
Check-in / On-site Registration
- Online pre-registration closes at 5 pm PST on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Register onsite as early as 8 AM on Saturday, February 2, 2019.
- We ask a registration fee of $25 per person for anyone 2 years or older. Thank you for your cooperation
- The festivities take place at and surrounding Rose Bowl Stadium. View a simple MAP (coming soon) for a general layout (note: changes to layout may occur between now and the event)
5K Walk/Run & 1-Mile Stroll
- Runners/walkers for each course will be sent in waves. Advanced runners doing the 5K will be the first to depart from the Start Line. The last wave will include 1-Mile walkers.
- Remember that the course is non-competitive. Please stay within the designated path and course.
- A race clock will be provided, but since this is not a timed walk, we encourage you to check the timer as you pass the start and finish lines if you’d like to track your time.
- View the COURSE MAP (coming soon) to see the two different course routes (5K and 1-Mile).
Food & Drinks
- Food can be purchased from multiple food truck vendors during the event. You are encouraged to bring your own snacks if you prefer.
- Water stations will be placed throughout the course as well as the event site. If you have your own water bottle, you will be able to fill it up at a drinking fountain located near both restrooms inside the event space.
What to Bring
- Any remaining cash or check donations to drop-off at the Registration Table. We will provide envelopes to secure them.
- Dress for the weather by checking the forecast before you arrive. The Walk is happening RAIN or SHINE!
- Team spirit signs with inspirational messages and reasons why you want to END EPILEPSY. We will also have a team sign decorating station at the Walk.
- The Walk is wheelchair-friendly
- The Rose Bowl does not allow pets -- only service dogs will be permitted.
- NO personal tents, canopies, tables or chairs permitted.
- We encourage you to check-in individually and set up a meeting point inside the gates, whether that be at the Inflatable Brain, in a Shade Tent or by the Food Trucks.
- Facebook Tag or Tweet us LIVE during the event!