Event Details & FAQ
Date & Time: Saturday, June 6th, 2020
Registration: 10:00 A.M.
Opening Ceremony & Walk: 10:30 A.M.
Closing Ceremony: 11:30 A.M.
Location: Russian Jack Springs Park - 801 Pine St, Anchorage, AK 99508
How to Get Involved
There are many ways you can get involved in the Walk to End Epilepsy - from creating a team, sponsoring the event, volunteering, and beyond!
- SPONSOR – email Jessica Veach at [email protected] for more information
- Spread the word! Share through social media, send emails, download and print copies of the Walk flyer and distribute the flyer in your community - school, church, or coffee shop.
- The walk is FREE, but we do request that everyone fundraise if possible, so we can continue to provide free programs and resources to those living with epilepsy
- Anyone that raises $50 or more will get a walk t-shirt (while supplies last)
Day of Event Activities
- Purple Station
- Walk Signs
- Remembrance Wall
- Resource Table
There is a parking lot near the start of the walk. Please carpool or take public transportation, if possible.
What to Bring
- Any remaining cash or check donations to drop-off at the Registration Table. We will provide envelopes to secure them.
- Dress for the weather by checking the forecast before you arrive. The Walk is happening RAIN or SHINE!
- Team spirit signs with inspirational messages and reasons why you want to END EPILEPSY.
- Contact Jessica Veach at [email protected], if you have any questions.