Walk to END EPILEPSY AL 2020 - Huntsville
Join us on April 18, 2020
Register Now! Donate
Join the Walk to End Epilepsy and walk for the 54,000 families affected by epilepsy in Alabama. Funds raised from the Walk will support our mission in our state. Participating in the Walk is a powerful way to be part of the fight to END EPILEPSY, support programs now and inspire others to join you. Because you walk, give and ask others to give, we are able to continue to offer vital programs and services and build our community through awareness and advocacy.
Information about the Walk to End Epilepsy - Huntsville is provided below. More information will be updated from now until the event. Stay informed by email too- We will be sending emails to all registrants.
Date & Time: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Registration: 10:00 A.M.
Opening Ceremony & Walk: 11:00 A.M.
Ends: 1:00 P.M.
Address: Butler Green Park | 2620 Clinton Ave. W., Huntsville, AL 35805
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
There are many ways you can get involved in the Walk to End Epilepsy - from creating a team, sponsoring the event, volunteering, and beyond!
- SPONSOR – email Sara Franklin at [email protected] for more information.
- Spread the word! Share through social media and send emails to friends and family you think might be interested in participating!
The walk is FREE but we do request that everyone fundraise if possible so that we can continue to provide free programs and resources to the Alabamians living with epilepsy. Anyone that raises $50 or more will get a walk t-shirt (while supplies last).
WHAT TO BRING
- Any remaining cash or check donations to drop-off at the Registration Table. We will provide envelopes to secure them.
- Dress for the weather by checking the forecast before you arrive. The Walk is happening RAIN or SHINE!
- Team spirit signs with inspirational messages and reasons why you want to END EPILEPSY.
- Cash to purchase "purple" items we will have for sale at a "purple booth" for $1 each.
- Contact Sara Franklin at [email protected] if you have any questions.